1. A Miami Customs Fee of $70TT is mandatory for all Return Packages.
2. The customer must obtain the Prepaid Return Authorization Label from the supplier/seller and a copy provided to IBC Express to be shipped with the return package.
3. All returns are dependent on the Supplier's Prepaid Return Authorization Label. If the seller does not approve the return, IBC Express will not be able to return the item free of charge to Miami. If you wish to return at your cost, kindly contact our office for return rates to the USA.
4. The package and all required documentation must be presented at the local IBC Express office at least 10 days before expiration of the Post Paid Return Authorization Label to have the order returned to the supplier.
5. We are unable to return restricted items due to air transportation regulations (see list of Restricted Items on our website: www.zipxtrinidad.com)
Should you require any further information regarding this new service do not hesitate to contact us at 675-7766 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for choosing IBC Express as your preferred online shopping delivery service.